Friday, 25 January 2008

Childhood

If you remember this, then you are in my generation. I used to watch Mighty Morphin Power Rangers when I was young.

I flipped to Jetix channel and came across SPD Power Rangers or Power Rangers Time Force. Really, Power Rangers must have evolved a lot. There was one time I browsed ever channel and couldn't find any interesting programme I like so I decide to stick to watch Power Rangers SPD. At one point, mum was commenting, why in the world did you watch Power Rangers.
I just smiled sheepishly at her and continued to watch.
I know it's lame and pathetic to watch but it just reminds me of what I used to watch.
I think I was so absorbed with them when I was young, I even named my first dog, Ranger.
Lame lame lame.

http://www.tvdiscs.com/shows-power-rangers-c-1_3.html