Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Hotel to Reserve

It sure is interesting to travel around Europe. One of the country which I would want to go is Spain. I have only less than one month time left to spend in UK so I should so travel to this place. I think I can find cheap flights easily but where can I find last minute hotel booking?
Ah.. now this is the answer. CheaperthanHotels.co.uk to the rescue. Now I don't have to worry about booking last minute deals on Spain hotels.

Or maybe I should give my parents a chance for them to go on holidays by themselves. Valentine Day is coming soon and they should spend a romantic holiday in Spain. I don't think they have been to Spain so this is definitely a good chance for them to go without my sisters and me tagging along. Hehe..

Besides Spain, they could also go to Mallorca. It is one of the largest island of Spain, located in the Mediterranean Sea and part of the Balearic Islands. The island is a popular tourist attraction. Island places are certainly very beautiful and they could just sit by the beach all day. :) There are also good deals on Mallorca Hotels. There are also good hotel deals on Lanzorote Hotels and Menorca Hotels. Lanzorote is the easternmost of the Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean, which is approximately 125km off the coast of Africa. One of the main features there are the beaches. I think I would definitely like to go because there are water activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, windsurfing, parasailing and canoeing.

The main tourist ares are on the southern and eastern coast but places may be crowded in high season. The more secluded and quiet beaches can be found on the island but the route to go there is probably difficult and there are also minimal parking. Hmm.. I should start planning now.

No comments: