Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Best

I just got an inspiration to talk about airlines after reading my cousin’s blog. She talked about which airlines she thinks it’s the best. So, we both think that Emirates is the best.

my personal opinion - Emirates is one of the best airline company…the toilet is clean to start with. I’ve been on to Qatar Air, Uzbez Air, Emirates, British Airways…and the best must go to Emirates! The airport is already better than any…..of Singapore airport, which I transit in last summer, is even better! aha…it’s spacious and has enough resting place for those that are transiting.

That is her opinion, now it’s my turn. I like to think it is because of the comfy-ness of the seat. When you are travelling almost half way around the world, you would definitely pick the airlines which has comfortable seat, not forgetting the route availability and when you are travelling by yourself most of the time. I think I am like a mute when I am on board. I don’t talk, not even when they ask me what I want to eat. I just took off my earphone and nod to whatever the air stewardess said they have.

I don’t really care about the toilets because I think all the toilets look the same and whether it’s clean or not, I am only there for a while. How about the airports? Hmm, I hate transiting in a foreign airport but what to do? I need to transit to be able to go to my destination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coolie! ahahha.....emirates is cool, right!

hoho..i'll be taking it this summer to come back to russia again! =p