Saturday, 12 January 2008

Personality

I was talking to a friend the other day when I mentioned split personality. This reminds me of Heroes. One of the character in Heroes has split personality. I find split personality interesting. One moment, you can are the dull person, next moment, you are evil. Wow!

I think I did mention about another singapore series I watched with my family. Beautiful Illusions was the title. I love the main character and how she has split personality and controlled herself. I wonder how will I be if I do have split personality. Hehe. Not that I should be that evil. Sometimes I do think I have split personality. Just the good side always in control. Just thought about it. Don't worry, I am not that evil, though I do have evil thoughts at times. Muahaha.

I was reading a friend's blog about dreams and nightmares. I am amazed to how she can remember her dreams. I can't remember 5 minutes later after I woke up. Some dreams are sweet and I still cannot remember.

No comments: