Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Reading

I am not sure when I started picking up reading again. Mum had me taking something for her from her bedroom. I saw a story book in her drawer and took it to read. So, at least the book kept me from being bored. But after I finished the book, I was back to bored. I asked mum when she keep the rest of her other story books. There were a lot in the store room but she asked me to borrow from the library. Ok, I thought so I dragged my sisters to the library with me. I managed to borrow 2 books. I finished one of them in 2 days. Hehe, it gives suspense a lot and I spent most of the time reading instead of onlining or watching tv.

There is a bit of similarities between the story book and I am Legend movie. Also something to do with virus. Well, I feel a bit lazy to explain the story book line. Don't really care la. Just want to blog. If I don't blog, I would feel bored and my blog would look dead.

No comments: