Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Draft

I just finished drafting out half year review about what happened in the year of 2007. Just thought I should blog something about the year. I seriously have nothing to blog about since I am staying at home everyday. But this is my holidays so I don't really care what I do.

Actually, I do enjoy my time sleeping till mid morning, getting up and just sit in the living room, reading and watching tv programmes, eat lunch and go online. It's a perfect holidays. Hehe, though holidays should also mean you should visit around the place. Let's say, I am staying in London, people would most probably tell me to go to central London and walk around. Yea right, I don't have my friends here with me. There's no fun in going to central London alone.

Nah.. just ramblings, just thought drop even more ramblings since this blog looks lonely and empty.


No comments: