Monday, 14 January 2008

One of the many nightmares

I had a dream that I dropped my phone into a river from the air. I think I was in some kind of a plane but without cover. When the plane swerved to the left, my phone and a camera dropped. I caught the camera but dropped my phone. I think I was yelling to get my phone back. My precious phone. I woke up looking for my phone. Luckily it was still there.

Then I went back to sleep and dream that I was vacuuming some kind of place. Looked like a museum with lots of ancient pieces around. I couldn't find the socket where I can plug in. My sister came from behind and yelled that the place was surrounded by some people. Both of us rushed to close the door but too late, they came from the side door. Both of us lie flat on the stairs nearby th door, hoping that they won't notice us. Just when I looked up, one of them took out a gun and fired. I woke up immediately and couldn't sleep after that.

Oh man, what a dream. Or should I call them nightmares? Though they are not like some kind of devils or monsters. Still a nightmare to me.

Reminds me of the other morning, I woke up early in the morning due to the creaks of the floor. Noisy creaks on the floor woke me up. I was told that my dad was walking around, tidying up his room. Sometimes at night before I fall asleep, I hear the water pipe sounds too. Do I hear too much? It really does wake me up in the middle of the night. Sigh.

Oh, once my sister woke me up by slapping her hand on my face. How convenient sleeping beside her.

3 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

from the dreams which you had, it looked like you are very much troubled and disturbed when you are awake. are you?

have a glass of milk before you sleep. or for my housemate, he will have a glass of wine to help him sleep. i would have shandy.

kesian you for being a light sleeper.. *patpats*

Osbert said...

the nitemare macame from i am legend is it? :P

I think it would be worth while to work on ur light slpingness.. u can be a light slper but its not gd to be a super light slper as you would end up not having any slp at all.

jazz said...

Hmm.. maybe it is time for me to comment here.

Ally: I only woke up feeling weird and why in the world did I dreamt like that. Sometimes drinking milk helps me to sleep. Being really tired does make me sleep well actually.

Osbert: I'm not sure if it is. Can't help being light sleeper. I hope I'm not a super light sleeper, otherwise I wouldn't have good night sleep at all.