Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Tag

I just realised that I was being tagged by Lynthia ages ago and now I am putting it here. I have one tag to do by Lynnwei too.

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:

(a) a car
(b) mp3 player, eg creative

Hm.. I cannot think of 3 other top 5 presents. That goes for my reasons of choice.

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
(a) I would like to have one so I can drive myself around to do stuff. I don't have to walk. :P
(b) Maybe it is time to get another one since mine is old, this does not include mp3 on my phone.


THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS:
Cousin of mine, Lynthia :) 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
(a) Cheerful
(b) Funny
(c) Good cousin of mine
(d) Lovey Person
(e) Huggable

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Erm, I can't remember.


WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
You're not supposed to despise people. Love your enemy.

6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:
(a) Lynn Xuan
(b) Lynn Wei
(c) Sherp
(d) Ally
(e) Osbert
(f) Ivy

No comments: